The Revo 3.3 is the pinnacle of nitro monster truck performance. Revo 3.3’s heavy-duty reversing transmission lets you back up with the flick of a switch, while the OptiDrive guarantees safe engagement every time. Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces, without fishtailing, spinouts, or loss of control. The Geode wheels and massive 6.3″ Maxx-sized tires give Revo an aggressive, high-riding stance. The dual-digital servos delivers 250 oz.-in of torque for powerful, responsive handling. All the advantages that make Revo a seven-time national champion on the track also make it the ultimate platform for all your monster truck fun. Rocker-actuated suspension and 4WD traction deliver acceleration and precise control. The suspension action is light over small bumps, but the progressive rocker geometry soaks up bigger jolts with increased spring and damping rates. Revo’s 3mm 6061 aluminum chassis is blue-anodized and T6 hardened for strength. Once the long travel rockers are installed, Revo has the most suspension travel of any monster truck. When it comes to power, performance, and reliability, no engine can come close to the award winning TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. This precision-engineered power plant brings it all together with extreme horsepower and easy tuning. The convenience of the push-button EZ-Start electric starter makes starting your Revo easier than ever. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter comes equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Download Traxxas link and the factory-installed telemetry sensors collect and record real-time telemetry data as you drive. Up to nine customizable gauges keep you in tune with your vehicle’s performance. The Revo 3.3 comes fully assembled, with a ProGraphix body. A high-quality 5-cell NiMH receiver pack, 6-cell EZ-Start battery and a 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger are included.
- TRX 3.3 racing engine delivers massive power and torque to all 4 wheels to conquer any terrain at speeds up to 45mph
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link wireless module, factory installed telemetry sensors, and TSM stability control
- Heavy-duty reversing transmission with exclusive OptiDrive Electronic Shift Module
- Rechargeable receiver battery, EZ-StartBattery and 2-amp DC peak detecting charger included
- Wider, taller stance with new Geode wheels and 6.3″ Maxx-sized tires and dual digital waterproof ball-bearing servos