Replacement & Upgrade battery for the popular Syma S107 and Syma S107G helicopter. Battery provides longer flight time by up to 3 to 6 minutes. Capacity at 240 mah compared to the standard 150 mah, 33% more capacity!
Battery Replacement Instructions:
1. Remove canopy from Helicopter by removing screws on each side of the canopy
2. Cut off red and wire of the installed battery, but leave extra length for splicing.
3. Connect and solder (or twist tips together) the new battery to the wires, connecting red with red and black with black.
4. Wrap wires with tape
5. Put battery in original position and push it towards the back or at an angle. Fitting might be tight. Check the balance/center of gravity of helicopter.
- Syma S107G-19 Upgraded Battery
- 3.7V 240mah rather than the standard 3.7V 150mAh
- More power and longer flight time for the Syma S107 Battery