Sport performance. Trainer confidence.
Get in the air in under an hour with this high-performance trainer! The Avistar Elite 2.4GHz RTF comes pre-assembled with everything needed for flight including an installed O.S. 46 AXII engine and Tactic 6-channel 2.4GHz radio. Strong construction, high-wing mounting and tricycle landing gear make it perfect for beginner pilots.
- Durable, stable and maneuverable.
- You can be in the air in under an hour.
- Complete with Tactic 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system and O.S. 46AX II engine.
- Factory-built, modular components assemble quickly. Fuel tank and lines for the O.S. 46AX II engine are installed. Even AA transmitter batteries are included for the Tactic 6-channel, 2.4GHz radio with SLT.
- The Avistar Elite RTF’s engine is already installed on the IsoSmooth engine mount. Simply attach the supplied propeller and spinner.
- In seconds, the removable main landing gear snaps into a factory-installed mount. The steerable nose wheel is already installed.
- The patented EasyAlign system guides tail sections into place automatically. No tools are needed to assemble a straight, strong tail.
- The Avistar Elite wing is semi-symmetrical, or slightly rounded on the bottom. It combines trainer-like stability with the ability to execute smooth rolls and other aerobatics that flat-bottom trainers cannot perform.
- Clevises and control horns are already attached to the model’s factory-hinged control surfaces — one of many details that save time in the workshop and get you flying faster.
- Built-up wood sections have been expertly finished in a colorful, contemporary white with red, orange, and blue trim scheme. Great Planes and Avistar Elite logo decals are also included.
Included Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz radio features:
- Dual rates on elevator, ailerons and rudder.
- Digital trims and servo reversing.
- Wireless trainer system.
- Adjustable stick lengths.
- Power LED and low-voltage alarm.
O.S. 46AX II engine features:
- Lightweight and low maintenance.
- Power Box muffler significantly reduces exhaust noise without compromising power.
- Glow plug also included.
- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wing: Two-piece with aluminum joiner tube, optional flaps
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 8oz (240cc)
- Radio: Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz, with trainer system and five standard servos
- Engine: O.S. .46AXII AB with muffler
- Engine Mount: Aluminum with with rubber isolation boots
- Propeller: 12×5
- Spinner: 2.5″ (63.5mm) diameter red plastic
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum with two 2.5″ (64mm) main foam wheels and 2″ (51mm) nose wheel
- Wingspan: 62.5″ (1590mm)
- Wing Area: 672 in sq (43.3sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 22-24 oz sq/ft (67-73 g sq/ft)
- Weight: 6.5-7lbs (2950-3170g)
- Length: 55″ (1395mm)
- Airfoil: Semi-symmetrical
- Center of Gravity (CG): 3-5/16″ (84mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
||5/16″ (8mm) 11°
||7/16″ (11mm) 16°
||1/2″ (13mm) 13°
||7/8″ (22mm) 22°
||3/8″ (10mm) 11°
||9/16″ (14mm) 17°
- Perfect choice for progressing from basic training to aerobatics using one plane and a flight instructor’s assistance.
- High wing mounting and tricycle landing gear boost your confidence by adding stability and easy ground handling.
- More stable and better able to handle windy conditions than smaller park fliers
- Includes airplane, installed fuel tank, O.S. 46AX II engine with muffler, glow plug, propeller, 6-channel SLT radio, and AA batteries.
- Requires fuel, ESC, LiPo battery, and LiPo battery charger