Fixed, scale landing gear design helps keep the F-22 lightweight and also improves the model’s flying life
Large ESC cooling vents help extend the life of the on-board electronics
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
Durable EPO material is stronger and more flexible than conventional foam airframes
Brushless motor, ESC and servos come pre-installed for your convenience.
Introduced in 2005, the F-22 Raptor is the US Air Force’s ultimate super-maneuverable, stealth fighter aircraft. The clean lines, stealth profile, and scale details are all captured in this exceptional 64mm EDF Jet. Simplicity and durability were major design factors with this model. All airfoil surfaces (main wings, rudders, and elevators) are attached to the fuselage using a new modular joiner system which improves strength and allows easy parts replacement. Quality electronic components come pre-installed so you can be in the air in less then one hour. This High Performance version of the F-22 includes an upgraded motor, 40A ESC and 4 Cell LiPo capability(battery not included), making it the perfect EDF Jet for those pilots seeking higher top-end speeds and faster climbing rates. Own a piece of US Air Superiority today – the F-22 Raptor.
Wingspan: 690mm / 27.2in
Length: 950mm / 37.4in
Power System: 2836-3500Kv
ESC: 40A, T Connector, internal SBEC
Landing Gear: Fixed main landing gear, steerable nose gear.
Required Battery: 4S 14.8V 1600mAh to 2200Ah 30C LiPo(Not Included)
Required Radio: 4 Channel computer radio (Not Included)
Material: EPO Foam
Package Options: PNP(not include Radio, Receiver, Battery and Charger)
- Estimated Delivery Date: We arrange shipment within 48 hours after receiving the order, 7-15 shipping days by EMS home delivery
- Upgraded (High Performance) version of the standard F-22, includes a powerful 2836-3500KV motor, 40 Amp Electronic Speed Control, and 4S LiPo capability (battery not included)
- Scale design including US Air Force sky-camo graphics, hand-painted pilot, detailed cockpit, and landing gear
- Full size, independent elevators provide level flight and improved aircraft climbing ability
- Main wing, rudder and elevators are all detachable making the aircraft easy to transport and easy to repair (no gluing)