Specification of APM V3.1
* Dimensions: 35mm x 35mm
* Mounting Dimensions: 30mm x 30mm hole to hole
* 8 Channel PWM input
* 8 motor outputs
* 12 way Auxiliary input and output
* Supports GPS, compass, telemetry and power module
* On board connections JST-SH with 1.0mm pitch
* Compatible with offical Firmware and Groundstation.
Features of Mini APM3.1 flight controller
* Point-and-click programming/configuration to get you up and running quickly.
* Multiple command modes featuring Acro, Stabilize, Loiter, Alt-hold, Return To Launchpoint, Land, Simple, Guided, Position and Circle.(GPS Module required not included)
* Failsafe programming options bring peace of mind in the event of lost control signal or low battery conditions
* Three Axis camera control and stabilization, shutter control, live video link with programmable on-screen-display
* Data transceivers allow real-time telemetry and control between your ground station computer and APM, including joystick control options
* Full data logging provides comprehensive post mission analysis, with graphing and Google Earth mapping tools
* No dead ends gives advanced users endless options for customization and expanded mission capabilities
* Open UAV Platform is easy to customize APM or develop new applications on top of it. Many compatible third-party applications, such as mobile apps and image processing tools, already exist.
- Point-and-click programming/configuration to get you up and running quickly.
- Compatible with offical Firmware and Groundstation.
- On board connections JST-SH with 1.0mm pitch
- Supports GPS, compass, telemetry and power module
- 12 way Auxiliary input and output