The famous close air support A-10 Thunderbolt II, also known as the “Warthog” or “Tank Killer”, is now available in a super scale RC model from Fair RC. This is the heavily upgraded version of the Freewing A-10. Some of the upgrades include electronic retracts, metal gear servos, 4S battery capability, dual 40A ESCs, and high-speed 2836-3500KV motors. Typical to Freewing quality, this plane looks amazing and flies steady and fast. The twin EDFs give it plenty of power for high speed maneuvers while the wide wingspan allows stable flight at slow speeds. The main wings are also flaps ready, just add two 9g servos and you can experience shorter take-off distances and slower speed landings with the flaps deployed. Many customers have asked Fair RC to bring a high quality A-10 to the market, and we believe the Freewing A-10 is the perfect choice.
Wingspan:1100mm / 43.3in
Length: 1000mm / 39.4in
Weight: 1680g / 59.26oz
Power System: 2x Brushless 2836-3500Kv
ESC: 2 x 40A, T connector, internal SBEC
Twin 64mm EDF
Servos: 9g servo *8,
Landing Gear:Electronic retractable main and nose landing gear. Steerable nose gear.
Required Battery: 4S 14.8V 3300mAh to 3600mAh 30C LiPo(Not Included)
Required Radio: 5 Channel computer radio (6 channels if using flaps)(Not Included)
Hinge Type: Nylon hinges on ailerons and elevator
Material: EPO Foam
Skill Level: Intermediate
Build Time: 1 Hour
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Package Options:PNP(everything included except radio, receiver, battery and charger)
NOTE: The glue will be taken out for air shipment (prohibited goods), please prepare by yourself.
- Estimated Delivery Date: We arrange shipment within 48 hours after receiving the order, 7-15 shipping days by EMS home delivery
- Ultra-scale design including US Air Force graphics, hand-painted pilot, detailed cockpit, machine guns, bombs, drop tanks
- Twin 64mm EDFs powered by two 2836-3500KV motors produces over 1700grams of thrust. Twin 40A ESCs are housed in a special compartment designed for effecitve cooling
- Electronic retractable main landing gear and retractable steerable nose gear both with metal trunnions
- Flaps ready (just add two 9g servos) for quick take-offs and slow, scale landings. Metal gear servos for strength, precision, and long life